The “Workshop on Clinical Training Program of Acupuncture Skills” shall include acupuncture fundamentals and observing courses from August 23th to August 28th, 2010 and October 4thto October 9th, 2010.
Whoever interested in attending this program is asked to hand in the following documentations
1. Application Form
2. Registration & Reservation Form
3. Curriculum Vitae (provide any documentation)
4. Copy of Medical School or University Graduate Certificate
5. Copy of Medical Doctor License
6. Recommendation letter or reference from your working organization (Employment at least for 1 year)
7. Copy of Medical Personnel Certificate
8. Copy of Passport and Visa
9. Photograph (two copies)
August 23th to August 28th , 2010
1、 Stroke and its sequelae(I)
2、Gynecological diseases (I)- Dysmenorrhea
3、Muscular disorders of neck and shoulder
8、 Waist-Leg disorders 、 Low Back Pain
9、 Upper limb pain (I)
10、Lower limb pain (I)
11、Facial disease (I)-nose
October 4th to October 9th , 2010
1、 Stroke and its sequelae (II)
3、Facial disease (II)-eye
4、Benign prostatic hyperplasia
5、Gastrointestinal disorders (II)
8、Upper limb pain (II)
9、Lower limb pain (II)
10、Gynecological diseases (II) -- Menopausal syndrome
11、Facial disease (III)-ear
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us with the following e-mail or Fax.
Horng-Sheng Shiue M.D., Ph.D.
Center for Traditional Chinese Medicine, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital
8F, 123, Ding Hu Road, Kuei Shan Hsiang 33378, Taoyuan, Taiwan, R.O.C.
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org